Log Museum -- In the early 1950’s a Log Museum was constructed to house artifacts for display. The logs used to build the museum are from the last original log building, The Blue House, to be torn down at Dwight Mission. The structure has two rooms with a dog trot between the two rooms.
The North room is a window view museum. The artifacts can be view through three windows giving many views and glimps into the past.
Dwight Mission Heritage Center -- Plans are underway to renovate the Old School House which served as the Dwight Mission Indian Training School from 1917 to 1948. The building has three floors, the top floor is a 200 seat auditorium complete with a stage and projector room which will be restored to its original appearance. The middle floor will have a museum, gift shop, and offices. The bottom floor will have state of the art conference rooms that will be available for rental by the general public.
Dwight Mission 100995 S. 4590 Rd. - 918-775-2018 (phone/fax)